Look at that. An award link to me from, zombie writer extraordinaire. Thank you Thea, for the nomination. I appreciate it and agree, my stories do involve people wanting to be touched, caressed, nibbled, and each time they will crave more. Zombies? Well I personally don’t want one nibbling on my neck, or any other body parts for that matter.
I’ve never been nominated before, nor am I sure what the procedures are, so other than thanks, I guess I should explain the rules for this award ceremony.
- Give thanks to, and link to the person who nominates you for this award.
- Share seven random facts about yourself
- Pass this award on to five new blogging buddies
- Contact and congratulate the awarded bloggers (after all, there is no fun in the awarded person not knowing!)
So the first is done, but again, I give big thanks to Thea on this one!🙂
Next, seven facts about me (I’ll try not to be boring):
- I like porn. It makes sense since I write smut, but I don’t like just any. Some is interesting to see, some is horrific, others are quite artistic or amusing. Porn is like all other forms of visual entertainment, only with more flesh. And penises.
- I like accents. British, Irish and Scottish in particular. Don’t ask me why, I am not sure. It also means I prefer TV from the UK, since it’s not recycled reality crap like they have here in North America. Don’t get me wrong, I like Hoarders and Undercover Boss, but other than that, the state of entertainment here has become low brow and boring.
- I can sew a mean stitch. Yes, I am a man that can sew. Be a bachelor for a while without going back to mommy when your shirt tears and you’ll get why. Sometimes it’s just easier to learn something. Plus it usually will impress women. Usually.
- Something that disturbs me at times is that I apparently talk in my sleep. I’ve been told a number of times that it’s been entertaining listening to me recite movie quotes or other random things in my sleep. I apparently had a conversation with someone at night while in the sweet mode of sleep.
- I loathe raw vegetables. You would too in my situation. They just don’t agree with me. Cook a carrot in a stew, make a soup, steam broccoli and I’m happy. Give it to me raw and an hour later… It’s not a pretty thing.
- I love cartoons. Yes. I’m a big boy, but still enjoy seeing one any time. From GI Joe and smurfs, to Asian style like Robotech. I also enjoy the more “adult” oriented anime. Just don’t dub them, I rather read subtitles than here the bad voice-overs and poor voice matching for characters. Am I to believe the 600 pound beast sounds like a 3 year old girl? Ugh.
- I hate shoes, socks, sandals and anything else on my feet. I tolerate footwear because people leave trash everywhere. When I’m not in the city, I’m barefoot all the time. Even at home, in the winter, I don’t care. I like my footsies free of all encumbers.
Now, I need to pass this onto 5 people worthy of praise. Do I know 5 cool people worthy of said praise? I think so. Don’t fight now, if your 3rd it doesn’t mean I like the two other people more than you. Or do I? :p
1) Michael – @Blackfireink – I mean who wouldn’t award this talented artist? Especially if you like StarTrek – Gone in 60 Nano Seconds
2) Love Goddess – @Aphrodite44 – A sexually liberated woman that many people should take a page from. Sex is good, not bad. Listen to this one, but her blog has flesh showing, so 18+
3) M. Pallante – @M_Pallante – A pretty smart guy, nice to talk to and a blog that’s a good read. I picked up a few ideas from it myself.
4) El Novelista – @AuthorLHayes – Fun person to talk to and writes some things that you’ll enjoy reading, if your not too much of a prude.😉
5) Kendall Grey – @kendallgrey1 – This woman speaks her mind and is only half as crazy as you think. Or is that double? It’s refreshing and amazingly entertaining at times. And she likes whales. Who doesn’t like whales? If you don’t, well… I won’t go there. This time.
There, now that is done, pass it on. Or not. your choice, but I think it’s an interesting way to pass around the indie love. Do it!